Udaipur was popularly known as The City of lakes but as a matter of fact, it is not only a city where a tourist comes for monuments and serene lakes. This city offers the visitors a wide variety of experience of indulging in its life like a Local personal. Walk through the city life and old markets areas, walk through its medieval neighbourhood society, interact with the craftsman in old city area and exchange your views with its residents.
Hotel Swaroop Vilas is just 0.5 km away from heritage walk tour lane. If You stay at hotel Swaroop vilas, it will be easy for you to have such kind of once in a lifetime experience.
Heritage Walk in Udaipur, Is Not Just A Guided Tour – It Is Cultural Immersion.
At 7.30 A.M: We leave the hotel Swaroop Vilas for our assembling at Jagadish Chowk near Jagdish Temple.
Visit the Jagdish Temple. Later walk through the alleyways and see the people living their time here. We will see the homes of merchants, Warrior Communities, Priest Communities etc.
During the Heritage walk In Udaipur You will see:
- Craftsmen making a bronze base for steel utensils.
- Craftsmen making plates and cups from leaves.
- Smalltime Silversmith house and workshop.
- Tea / Coffee with a family in the old city.
- Old Spice Market
- Lord Krishna Temple) popularly known as Shreenath Ji Temple
- Old Wholesale Vegetable Market.
- Bridal Wear Market.
- A Unique painting experience with painters famous for water-based paintings. And much more.
We will finish the walk by 10.30 A.M.